Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Recap

Monday's are always tough to get back into the swing of things, especially after such a fun weekend! Below are some pics to recap my weekend, mainly of some of the meals I enjoyed, although it was not the healthiest weekend, i tried my best with what I was given!

Friday Night dinner Out: Oysters!!

Saturday Morning Breakfast: 2 eggs with hot sauce (Sriracha i bought this weekend at World Market), turkey bacon and a banana
Tailgating Snacks! These sweet potato chips are awesome!

Go Wolfpack!! We won AND The Accountant wore Red! (with an ECU shirt underneath)


WARNING: Do NOT drink this beer....I should have known by the name.

Sunday Morning Breakfast: Frittata with tons of veggies (broc, onions, tomatos, mushrooms, peppers) and topped with sour scream and chives.
So that is a quick recap of my weekend, plenty more fun in between (like watching a million Prison Break episodes and helping the family with a fundraiser).

Also....Delivered Saturday was.....INSANITY!!! The Accountant and I will start today after work with the "Fit Test". I will give a full recap after we are done (and maybe some pics???? If you're lucky)!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend full of yummy foods, football and awesome fall weather (I even pulled out the (nc state) hoodie!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment