Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Beginning

I decided to give my first blog a whirl. Let me first describe the name. I am in fact Insane for Sandwiches, anyone that knows me knows I am obsessed with sandwiches and always have been. I love them all and do not discriminate. I eat some sort of sandwich almost everyday, whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Of course, i don't think i could ever have a blog strictly devoted to sandwiches. I am also a fitness fanatic, and have been for about 6 years now. About my junior year of college i realized something had to change with my lifestyle choices, so i joined a gym, changed my eating habits, and 30 lbs later I was a much happier and healthier person and have continued to be since then. I just recently purchased the BeachBody Insanity DVD set (which i have been dying to try for probably a year now). I finally broke down and forked over the money and will be starting it within the next week with my Husband, the Accountant. I thought this blog would be a good place to track and be held responsible for the Insanity challenge as well as spread my love for sandwiches, hence the name "Insane for Sandwiches". I will also try and post other helpful stuff like workout tips (other than Insanity) and quick and healthy recipes I try to use in my everyday life. So here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment