Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pics from the week

I know I have not been posting as frequently lately, but things have been a bit busy during the day, then by the time i work out, cook dinner and finally relax, it's tough to get out the computer after having looked at it for 8 hours earlier that day. But I promise I will try to get better! In the meantime, I have tried to take pictures when I can, so I thought I would do a post with some pics from the week!

Hope you enjoy!

My sweet baby in her pink winter coat:

Finally cold enough to figure how and use the gas fireplace! I thought I would miss using real wood, but this is so easy!

Lunch! Spinach, deli turkey, feta cheese, croutons and greek dressing!


Dinner one night! Bakes Salmon, roasted asparagus and quinoa with spinach and mushrooms! (I forgot to take a picture until after i started eating :-))

After dinner dessert......glass of chocolate milk :-)

I voted EARLY for the first time. No line, it was great!

Lunch using dinner leftovers....grilled porkchops and sweet potato fries (that got a little burnt)

Candy for the trick or treaters! This was the first year giving out candy in our new home, it was pretty entertaining......and surprisingly the kids weren't scared by our crazy dogs!

After all the trick or treaters....not much left for us....which is a good thing!











No comments:

Post a Comment